Sep 3, 2010

What your love means to me?

Life always springs pleasant and unpleasant surprises on all of us. Recently, my life was flooded with an onrush of love.Her arrival in my life has added a fascinating dimension to my life. Since her arrival, I have lived through a gamut of feelings which I had never felt ever before. She had enchanted me.

I wish to explore my life with her. It is so satisfying to know how much she loves me. She is teaching me how to listen to your deepest thoughts, how to have hearty laughs, how to live life to the fullest. My heart swells with emotions, whenever I imagine in her my dreams.I want to revel in her unique beauty. I feel something at the bottom of my heart which pleads for her.

Whenever I sleep, I am blessed with golden dreams in which she pays me visit. Dressed in white angelic dress from head to toe, the long curly tresses falling on her shoulders, the eminently gracious smile lightening up her face, her eyes which are full of gentleness; she was a perfect beauty. A wholesome and intensely attractive. I was so enamored by her beauty it did not merely please - it intoxicated my mind and soul. My heart dilates and contracts with such vigor which is the delight for a lover like me. Her hissing voice and gregarious laughter still vibrates harmoniously in my heart.

I hope the fanciful account becomes a true story and embellish my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment